NEW YORK, NY, USA, 28 October 2019—Deloitte announced today that Forrester has named them a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Services, with the highest score in the current offering category, in its recent report entitled The Forrester Wave™: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Services, Q4 2019. Deloitte is recognized as a leader based on current offering and strategy.
“While most of today’s organizations are making use of RPA within their business models there are still several challenges in scaling the technology for the future, not the least in governance and management of robots,” says Justin Watson, partner and Global Robotics & Cognitive Automation lead, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “Deloitte is proud to be recognized as a leader in Forrester’s RPA Services report, and is dedicated to helping our clients compete and thrive in the Age of With.”
Forrester’s Wave assessed robotic process automation providers based on a 22-criterion evaluation, identifying the 13 most significant global players—and researched, analyzed, and scored them. This report shows how each provider measures up and helps application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals select the right one for their needs.
The report notes, “Providers now have a greater role to support buyers on a journey to scale automation. They need to deliver a mix of strategic automation consulting capabilities; have the ability to build and manage stable, scalable automation; and have a depth of technical expertise and accelerators to deliver value and velocity in automation.”
Additional findings in the Forrester report about Deloitte
- “Deloitte helps to define and deliver the North Star for RPA programs. Consulting major Deloitte has one of the largest RPA services businesses and a balanced cross-geographical footprint.”
- “Deloitte couples strong implementation capabilities with a top-down approach that favors ‘teaching customers how to fish.’ Customers typically engage at senior levels of the organization and ask for help setting up the RPA playbook; reviewing large process groups to identify long-term automation opportunities and define target states; establishing a governance meta-framework; and implementing at scale.”
- “Deloitte has deep bench strength across the three major RPA products. Its advisory is strong, as are its investments in process mining tools like the proprietary Digital Discovery toolkit, accelerators, and prebuilt bots (available internally but not on public marketplaces).”
- “Deloitte’s customers appreciate the [network’s] personalized advisory approach. A customer who had invited other consultants and systems integrators (SIs) to pitch for the RPA engagement said: ‘Deloitte proposed a solution tailored to our business; other consultants gave us PowerPoint.’”
- “Choose Deloitte as a partner to help jump-start and build a large, strategic, long-term automation portfolio.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms and their affiliates.